A Flat Jack is an instrument used to perform the flat jack test, by pressuring it to the desired level. It’ll help to determine stress, deformability and resistance. Available in digital and analogue both the models and can be picked as per the requirements. Mainly used in the civil and construction industry for jacking applications including heavy structure lifting, stressing operations, transferring existing loads, etc. Noted among the best Flat Jack Manufacturers in Belgaum, Karnataka, Hydro Dynamics, bring you the best.
Why Flat Jacks?
- This Hydraulic Flat Jack is very light in weight and requires minimum installation gap or a few centimetres.
- Its range is pretty good and works well in different conditions.
- Using it will permanently induced force and is mainly known for precise load induction.
- Also, it has the feature of balancing force loading for flat jack multiple sets.
- Helps in the monitoring of loads during building construction.
- Very easy to work with and has a huge demand in civil to construction all the industries.
- Available in different models and designs to meet multifarious requirements.
- HSF Model Hydro Spring Return Flat Jack
- Working Pressure 700 Bars
- Strokes: 8, 12, 16 mm
- Used in Structural Weld Positioning
- Bridge Construction
- Heavy Fabrication
- Maintenance and Heavy Equipment Lifting
Drop Us Your Enquiry!
We have earned the reputation among the most determined Hydro Spring Return Flat Jacks Exporters and Suppliers in India. If you still have any queries, feel free to submit the same via enquiry form, our experts would be glad to assist you.